We have a blast making movie trailers and TV Spots for some of the greatest studios and networks in the world!
Recent work includes blockbuster films like Marvel’s Dr. Strange 2, Pixar’s Lightyear, Amazon Prime’s The Terminal List as well as breakout streaming hits from Apple TV+ including Ted Lasso, WeCrashed and Physical.
Looking to join the team? We are currently hiring for an ONLINE/FINISHING EDITOR.
We are searching for a talented, full-time Online/Finishing Editor. Must be focused, detail-oriented and able to work quickly in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment. Versatility and flexibility are essential. We are looking for a service-oriented, client-facing team player that can work cooperatively and collaborate to produce the best possible product.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
• Someone who works well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, work environment with high levels of communication and collaboration
• Someone forward-thinking, who can troubleshoot potential issues before they occur
• Someone who maintains a positive attitude through tight deadlines and fast turnarounds
• Someone who enjoys the technical background of Post Production, and is not seeking a creative editorial path
• Someone with 1-2 years of experience in a Post/Finishing facility or a heavy technical background in Post/Finishing
• Someone willing to work overtime when necessary
• Work with Finishing Supervisor to determine the condition of project preps and scope of work in order to construct in and out of house approval and delivery files
• Confirm finished assets against final reference
• Confirm delivery assets are within finishing memo specs
• Alert Finishing Supervisor to review and approve finished assets before sending to client
• Creating finishing documents (Music Cue Sheets, Logs, Scripts, Shot Lists, etc)
• Identify and callout incorrect, missing and/or low-quality sources
• Basic Transcoding and conforming
• Quality Check all cuts and assets for audio, picture, and graphics before sending links to clients
• Maintain organized servers by properly managing media assets
• Understanding of LTO and basic archiving
• Provide technical/workflow support and trouble-shooting to other divisions as needed
Software, skills, and knowledge:
• Deep understanding of wrappers, codecs, frame rates, aspect ratios, conversion/compression techniques, Mac hardware, applicable third-party hardware (NeoFinder, Compressor, EasyFind, Microsoft Office)
• Basic understanding of Box, WireDrive, HighTail, Mediascilo, Aspera, etc
• Adobe Suite and DaVinci Resolve
• Competitive hourly rate + OT
• Paid sick leave / Paid Vacation
• 401K matching up to 4%
• Health Insurance + Dental and Vision